Meipporul Primary school was established in the year 1950. It acts as a platform for the students who hail from nearby villages. Even today it gives education to the people who come from below poverty line. A country can attain the status of a developed nation through literacy, and we make sure that every child can easily get education irrespective of their economic status. Now the school is flourishing with the strength of 350 children and 8 teachers. The headmistress of this school, Mrs.Sumathy has received “NALL ASIRIYAR” award, one of the most prestigious awards of the state in the year 2014. Students have excelled in Carrom, Chess in state level tournaments.
- Activity Based Learning (ABL) which is the bench mark discovery of Tamilnadu state Education is employed in our school.
- Children are learning at own pace so as to give an opportunity to think and act independently
- Children are encouraged to gain knowledge in contrary to rote memorization since it paves way to attain the fruit of Wisdom
- Togetherness, humanity and service are inculcated in their tender minds so as to nurture them as a complete human being.
- Teachers attend Periodical training programme and refresher courses on this play way method from experts and various resource persons.